Quran Chapter 30: 30b to 32 (Pt-21, Stg-5) (L-2522) درس قرآن
Be careful of your duty unto Him
Chapter “RUUM” – (THE ROMANS) – 30
‘A-‘uu-zu Billaahiminash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
فِطْرَتَ ٱللَّهِ ٱلَّتِى فَطَرَ ٱلنَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ ٱللَّهِ ذَٰلِكَ ٱلدِّينُ ٱلْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ ٱلنَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ 30b مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَٱتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا۟ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْمُشْرِكِينَ 31 مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا۟ شِيَعًا كُلُّ حِزْبٍۭ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ 32
|30b. the nature (framed) of Allah, in which He hath created man. There is no altering (the Laws of) Allah’s creation. That is the Right Religion, but most men know not-
31. Turning unto Him (only); and be careful of your duty unto Him and establish worship, and be not of those who ascribe partners (unto Him)-
32. Of those who split up their Religion and became schismatics, each sect exulting in what is with itself.
|30b. FitratAllaahillatii fataran-naasa ‘alayhaa; laa tabdiila li-qalKillaah. Zaalikad-Diinul-Qayyimu wa laakinna ‘aksaran-naasi laa ya’-lamuun.
31. Muniibiina ‘ilayHi wattaquuHu wa ‘aqiimus-Salaata wa laa takuunuu minal-mushrikiin.
32. Minallaziina farraquu Diinahum wa kaanuu Shiya-‘aa. Kullu hizbim- bimaa ladayhim farihuun.
It was commanded previously: Leave all other ways of life and set your purpose for the Religion, that is to say, Islam as a man by nature upright. You should not care the people who choose other ways of life for themselves and leave this (Straight) Path. They have been going against the nature, so they will suffer from its retribution.
After that, it is commanded: The religion; toward which Islam directs to follow, is the same which is according to the creation and the nature of the mankind. It (Islam) is the Right and the Straight Path, but most of the people do not use their sense properly. Following matters have made room in the heart of every mankind:
- The Creator, the Lord and the God of the entire worlds including mankind; is Allaah Almighty, Who is The Most Powerful and Whose Command is executed by everything. The mankind should obey Him and worship Him only. You should neither oppress any individual, nor violate in any other’s possessions, nor hurt someone and nor defame.
- Fear Allaah Almighty and escape from sins, give up forgery, cheating and deceiving others.
The people forgot such matters, chose a new way of life for themselves, and divided in many different sects. Now such veil of ignorance has fallen on their understanding that every one of them has been obstinate on own word, because their selfishness and following own desires have changed their reason from good to bad, which all is against the nature.
Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Pak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara IslaahwaTableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).