Quran Chapter 29: 58b to 61 (Pt-21, Stg-5) (L-2500) درس قرآن
God is the Hearing, the Knowing
Chapter “’Al-‘Ankabuut”- (The Spider) – 29
‘A-‘uu-zu Billaahiminash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
نِعْمَ أَجْرُ ٱلْعَٰمِلِينَ 58b ٱلَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا۟ وَعَلَىٰ رَبِّهِمْ يَتَوَكَّلُونَ 59 وَكَأَيِّن مِّن دَآبَّةٍ لَّا تَحْمِلُ رِزْقَهَا ٱللَّهُ يَرْزُقُهَا وَإِيَّاكُمْ وَهُوَ ٱلسَّمِيعُ ٱلْعَلِيمُ 60 وَلَئِن سَأَلْتَهُم مَّنْ خَلَقَ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضَ وَسَخَّرَ ٱلشَّمْسَ وَٱلْقَمَرَ لَيَقُولُنَّ ٱللَّهُ فَأَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ 61
|58b. How sweet the guerdon of the toilers –
59. Who persevere, and put their trust in their Lord!
60. And how many an animal there is that beareth not its own provision! Allah provideth for it and for you. And He is the Hearer, the Knower.
61. And if thou wert to ask them: Who created the heavens and the earth, and constrained the sun and the moon (to their appointed work)? They would say: Allah. How then are they turned away?
|58b. Ni’-ma ‘ajrul-‘aamiliin.
59. ‘Allaziina sabaruu wa ‘alaa Rabbihim yatawakkaluun.
60. Wa ka-‘ayyim-min- daaab-batil-laa tahmilu rizqahaa ‘Allaahu Yarzuquhaa wa ‘iy-yaakum wa Huwas-Samii-‘ul-‘Aliim
61. Wa la-‘in- sa-‘altahum-man khalaqas-samaawaati wal-‘arza wa sakh-kharash-shamsa wal- qamara la-yaquulun-Nallaah. Fa-‘annaa yu’-fakuun.
It is part of the previous verse. It is commanded: The Believers, who left their houses for the cause of Allaah Almighty, would be housed in lofty dwellings of the Garden; underneath which rivers flow. There they will dwell for ever. It is the best wages of good works for them who obeyed the Commandments of Allaah Almighty, toiled with patience and relied upon their Lord.
After that, it is commanded: They should not think that if they left their everything here, even native land too, then what arrangement would be for their food at a new dwelling place? There are so many creatures of Allaah Almighty in the world which do not have saved provision. They get up in the morning with empty hands and sleep at night empty handed. Allaah Almighty provides them food also. Like this, The Supplier of the means of subsistence for you is also the Same. He will arrange for your provisions with His Mercy wherever you will go. There is no reason of disbelieving in Him. You can see by asking these Disbelievers that, “Who created the skies and the earth? Who subjected the sun and the moon to perform their individual responsibilities?” They would surely say, “Allah.” But it is not known that after admitting these matters, how are they deluded from obedience and worship of Allaah Almighty?
58b. Excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers (29:59) Who have been patient and upon their Lord rely. (29:60) And how many a creature carries not its [own] provision. Allah provides for it and for you. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing. (29:61) If you asked them, “Who created the heavens and earth and subjected the sun and the moon?” they would surely say, “Allah.” Then how are they deluded?
Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara IslaahwaTableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).