Quran Chapter 27: 78 to 81 (Pt-20, Stg-5) (L-2406) درس قرآن
The Muslims (submitting to Allah)
Chapter “Naml”- (The Ant) – 27
‘A-‘uu-zu Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
إِنَّ رَبَّكَ يَقْضِى بَيْنَهُم بِحُكْمِهِۦ وَهُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْعَلِيمُ 78 فَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ إِنَّكَ عَلَى ٱلْحَقِّ ٱلْمُبِينِ 79 إِنَّكَ لَا تُسْمِعُ ٱلْمَوْتَىٰ وَلَا تُسْمِعُ ٱلصُّمَّ ٱلدُّعَآءَ إِذَا وَلَّوْا۟ مُدْبِرِينَ 80 وَمَآ أَنتَ بِهَٰدِى ٱلْعُمْىِ عَن ضَلَٰلَتِهِمْ إِن تُسْمِعُ إِلَّا مَن يُؤْمِنُ بِـَٔايَٰتِنَا فَهُم مُّسْلِمُونَ 81
|78. Lo! thy Lord will judge between them of His Wisdom, and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
79. Therefor (O Muhammad) put thy trust in Allah, for thou (standest) on the clear Truth.
80. Lo! thou canst not make the dead to hear, nor canst thou make the deaf to hear the call when they have turned to flee.
81. Nor canst thou lead the blind out of their error. Thou canst make none to hear, save those who believe Our Revelations and who have surrendered.
|78. ‘Inna Rabbaka yaqzii bayna-hum bi-HukmiH. Wa Huwal-‘Aziizul-‘Aliim.
79. Fatawakkal ‘alAllaah. ‘Innaka ‘alal-Haqqil-mubiin.
80. ‘Innaka laa tusmi-‘ul-maw-taa wa laa tusmi-‘us-summad-du’aaa-‘a ‘izaa wallaw mudbiriin.
81. Wa maaa ‘anta bihaadil-‘umyi ‘an zalaalatihim. ‘In tusmi-‘u ‘illaa many-yu’-minu bi-‘AayaatiNaa fahum-Muslimuun.
At first; it was commanded: The mankind has been informed by means of Holy Qur’an concerning goodness and badness. Here; it has been explained: Indeed, your Lord will judge between the people by His Wise Judgment. He is the Exalted in Might as well as the Wise in Knowing. Therefore, you should perform your duty unhesitatingly and have trust in Allaah Almighty. Believe in it that you are quite right, going on the Straight Path, and you should not be afraid of their gabble. You should not grieve for them who do not listen to you. They are blind, deaf and dead-heart. And they do not wish to come out from such condition. It is not in your power that you may make the dead and deaf to hear the call. You (grace, glory, blessings and peace by upon him) cannot bring them to right path, particularly when those have turned their backs; who have gone astray and who are blind of hearts. Only those people will reap advantage from your sayings, who believe in Allaah Almighty and obey His Commandments. Such people are obedient and subject slaves of their Lord.
Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).