Quran Chapter 27: 27 to 31 (Pt-19, Stg-5) (L-2377) درس قرآن
Gathering the Courtiers and Counselors
Chapter “Naml”- (The Ant) – 27
‘A-‘uu-zu Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
قَالَ سَنَنظُرُ أَصَدَقْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلْكَٰذِبِينَ 27 ٱذْهَب بِّكِتَٰبِى هَٰذَا فَأَلْقِهْ إِلَيْهِمْ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ فَٱنظُرْ مَاذَا يَرْجِعُونَ 28 قَالَتْ يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلْمَلَؤُا۟ إِنِّىٓ أُلْقِىَ إِلَىَّ كِتَٰبٌ كَرِيمٌ 29 إِنَّهُۥ مِن سُلَيْمَٰنَ وَإِنَّهُۥ بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ 30 أَلَّا تَعْلُوا۟ عَلَىَّ وَأْتُونِى مُسْلِمِينَ 31
|27. (Solomon) said: We shall see whether thou speakest truth or whether thou art of the liars.
28. Go with this my letter and throw it down unto them; then turn away and see what (answer) they return.
29. (The Queen of Sheba) said (when she received the letter): O chieftains! Lo! there hath been delivered to me a noble letter.
30. Lo! it is from Solomon, and lo! it is: In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful –
31. Exalt not yourselves against me, but come unto me as those who surrender.
|27. Qaala sananzuru ‘asadaqta ‘am kunta minal-kaazibiin.
28. ‘Izhab-bi-Kitaabii haazaa fa-‘alqih ‘ilayhim summa ta-walla ‘anhum fanzur maazaa yarji-‘uun.
29. Qaalat yaaa-‘ayyuhal-ma-la-‘u ‘inniii ‘ulqiya ‘ilayya kitaabun- kariim.
30. ‘Innahuu min- Sulaymaana wa ‘innahuu -BisMillaahir-Rah-maanir-Rahiim.
31. ‘Allaa ta’-luu ‘alayya wa’-tuunii Muslimiin.
After hearing the reply of woodpecker, Prophet Solomon (peace be upon him) said: I inquire into your answer forthwith that whether you are speaking the truth or telling a lie. Take this letter of mine and deliver it to them. Then wait there in a corner and see what answer they will return.
The woodpecker reached Sheba along with the letter of Solomon (peace be upon him) and delivered it to the Queen of Sheba. The Commentators have told that the name of that Queen was “Bilqees”. When she was sleeping in her bed room, the hoopoe entered in her bed room by a sky-light and put the letter on her breast. Bilqees read the letter, came in the hall of audience, gathered her Courtiers and Counselors, and said to them: I have received a noble letter which has been delivered by an uncommon way. This letter is from Prophet Solomon (peace be upon him), in which it is written: In the name of Allaah, the Entirely Beneficent, the Especially Merciful. Be not haughty with me but come to me fairly in submission as Muslims.
Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).