Quran Chapter 26: 210 to 215 (Pt-19, Stg-5) (L-2359) درس قرآن
Warn them who are close to you
Chapter “Shu-‘araaa’”- (The Poets) – 26
‘A-‘uu-zu Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in Allaah from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of Allaah, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
وَمَا تَنَزَّلَتْ بِهِ ٱلشَّيَٰطِينُ 210 وَمَا يَنۢبَغِى لَهُمْ وَمَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ 211 إِنَّهُمْ عَنِ ٱلسَّمْعِ لَمَعْزُولُونَ 212 فَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ ٱللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا ءَاخَرَ فَتَكُونَ مِنَ ٱلْمُعَذَّبِينَ 213 وَأَنذِرْ عَشِيرَتَكَ ٱلْأَقْرَبِينَ 214 وَٱخْفِضْ جَنَاحَكَ لِمَنِ ٱتَّبَعَكَ مِنَ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ 215
|210. The devils did not bring it down.
211. And it behooves them not, nor is it in their power.
212. Lo! verily they are banished from the hearing.
213. Therefor invoke not with Allah another god, lest thou be one of the doomed.
214. And warn thy tribe of near kindred –
215. And lower thy wing (in kindness) unto those Believers who follow thee.
|210. Wa maa tanazzalat bihish-shayaatiin.
211. Wa maa yambagii lahum wa maa yastatii-‘uun.
212. ‘Innahum ‘anis-sam-‘i lama’-zuuluun.
213. Falaa tad-‘u ma-‘Allaahi ‘ilaahan ‘aakhara fatakuuna minal- mu-‘azzabiin.
214. Wa ‘anzir ‘ashiirata-kal-‘aqrabiin.
215. Wakhfiz janaahaka limanit-taba-‘aka minal- Mu’-miniin.
Such people were present in Arab, who were called Augurs (Kaahin). The people used to think that demons and disciples of the Devil bring invisible News for them and tell them concealed matters in abbreviated sentences. Even they used to consider that teachers of the Poets were also Devils and Jinn. After hearing the Verses of Holy Qur’an, they said the same that Muhammad (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him) was also a Poet or an Augur, who was greater than other common Poets or Augurs (Let us flee to God). The same has been rejected in these verses.
It was commanded previously: A True Spirit brings down the Holy Qur’an. Then it was commanded: How can the devils (who are unclean spirits) bring down such a Sacred Word? Neither they have ability for this purpose and nor they can steal the invisible matters. They have been stopped from hearing real and true matters.
Transliterated Holy Qur’aan in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).