Quran Chapter 19 – 83 to 87 (Pt-16, Stg-4) (L-1960) درس قرآن
A goodly company of the Righteous people
Chapter Maryam (Mary) – 19
‘A-‘uu-zu Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّآ أَرْسَلْنَا ٱلشَّيَٰطِينَ عَلَى ٱلْكَٰفِرِينَ تَؤُزُّهُمْ أَزًّا 83
فَلَا تَعْجَلْ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّمَا نَعُدُّ لَهُمْ عَدًّا 84
يَوْمَ نَحْشُرُ ٱلْمُتَّقِينَ إِلَى ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ وَفْدًا 85
وَنَسُوقُ ٱلْمُجْرِمِينَ إِلَىٰ جَهَنَّمَ وِرْدًا 86
لَّا يَمْلِكُونَ ٱلشَّفَٰعَةَ إِلَّا مَنِ ٱتَّخَذَ عِندَ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا 87
|83. Seest thou not that We have set the devils on the disbelievers to confound them with confusion?
84. So make no haste against them (O Muhammad). We do but count out unto them a number (of days).
85. On the Day when We shall gather the Righteous unto the Beneficent, a goodly company-
86. And drive the guilty unto Hell, a weary herd.
87. They will have no power of intercession, save him who hath made a covenant with his Lord.
|83. ‘Alam tara ‘anNaaa ‘arsal-Nash-shayaatiina ‘alal-kaafiriina ta-‘uzzuhum ‘azzaa.
84. Falaa ta’-jal ‘alayhim. ‘Inna maa Na-‘uddu lahum ‘addaa.
85. Yawma Nah-shurul-Muttaqiina ‘ilar-Rahmaani wafdaa.
86. Wa Nasuuqul-mujrimiina ‘ilaa Jahannama wirdaa.
87. Laa yamlikuunash-shafaa-‘ata ‘illaa manit-takhaza ‘indar-Rahmaani ‘ahdaa.
‘Azzun – (to induce, to excite, to persuade)
It is commanded: The people who do not believe in Allah Almighty, the devils are appointed upon them, who excite them every time for evil deeds. Allah Almighty has given them respite and their every sigh, every moment will be completed by counting out till the fixed time. You should not make haste in their matter. They will be punished due to their doing wrong on a Day. And that will be such Day that in the world, those people who passed their worldly life with God’s fear, He will gather them unto Himself like His guests. But fearless evildoers will be driven unto the Hell. And like thirsty animals; they will run towards the wharf of the Hell. Permission of intercession will be given only to God’s chosen servants. And they will intercede for only those people who are Believers.
Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).