Quran Chapter 19 – 78 to 82 (Pt-16, Stg-4) (L-1959) درس قرآن
Enhancement in the span of torment
Chapter Maryam (Mary) – 19
‘A-‘uu-zu Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
أَطَّلَعَ ٱلْغَيْبَ أَمِ ٱتَّخَذَ عِندَ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ عَهْدًا 78
كَلَّا سَنَكْتُبُ مَا يَقُولُ وَنَمُدُّ لَهُۥ مِنَ ٱلْعَذَابِ مَدًّا 79
وَنَرِثُهُۥ مَا يَقُولُ وَيَأْتِينَا فَرْدًا 80
وَٱتَّخَذُوا۟ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ ءَالِهَةً لِّيَكُونُوا۟ لَهُمْ عِزًّا 81
كَلَّا سَيَكْفُرُونَ بِعِبَادَتِهِمْ وَيَكُونُونَ عَلَيْهِمْ ضِدًّا 82
|78. Hath he perused the Unseen, or hath he made a pact with the Beneficent?
79. Nay, but We shall record that which he saith and prolong for him a span of torment-
80. And We shall inherit from him that whereof he spake, and he will come unto Us, alone (without his wealth and children).
81. And they have chosen (other) gods beside Allah that they may be a power for them-
82. Nay, but they will deny their worship of them, and become opponents unto them.
|78. ‘Attala-‘al-Gayba ‘amitta-khaza ‘indar-Rahmaani ‘ahdaa.
79. Kallaa. SaNaktubu maa yaquulu wa Namuddu lahuu minal-‘azaabi maddaa.
80. Wa Narisuhuu maa yaquulu wa ya’-tiiNaa fardaa.
81. Wattakhazuu min- duuNillaahi ‘aalihatal-liya-kuunuu lahum ‘izzaa.
82. Kallaa. Sa-yakfuruuna bi-‘ibaadatihim wa yakuunuuna ‘alayhim ziddaa.
Has he acquired information about the Unseen matters by peeping? Or has he made any strong pact with Allah Almighty? If nothing has happened from the above then you should say to him: Refrain from this obstinacy. God Almighty has been recording your entire baseless sayings. A span of torment upon you will be enhanced after your death due to retaliation of your such sayings. And you will leave behind your entire wealth and children in this world which you mention by behaving with boastfulness; and these all things will be under His Possession. And you will be standing alone in His Court.
Such kind of people have done more wonders that they have chosen many more gods beside Allah Almighty and they consider that they will be their protectors, and if they suffered from any affliction then chosen gods would save them. Behold! It will never happen and contrary to this; your so-called gods will become your enemies. And which you used to worship them, they will deny clearly from them.
Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).