Quran Chapter 16 – 125 to 128 (Pt-14, Stg-3) (L-1777) درس قرآن
Returning like for like
Suratun-Nahl – (The Bee) – 16
‘A-‘uu-zu Billaahi minash-Shay-taanir- Rajiim.
(I seek refuge in God from Satan the outcast)
(In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful)
ٱدْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِٱلْحِكْمَةِ وَٱلْمَوْعِظَةِٱلْحَسَنَةِ وَجَٰدِلْهُم بِٱلَّتِى هِىَ أَحْسَنُ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِمَن ضَلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِۦ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِٱلْمُهْتَدِينَ 125
وَإِنْ عَاقَبْتُمْ فَعَاقِبُوا۟ بِمِثْلِ مَاعُوقِبْتُم بِهِۦ وَلَئِن صَبَرْتُمْ لَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لِّلصَّٰبِرِينَ 126
وَٱصْبِرْ وَمَا صَبْرُكَ إِلَّا بِٱللَّهِ وَلَا تَحْزَنْ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا تَكُ فِى ضَيْقٍ مِّمَّا يَمْكُرُونَ 127
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَمَعَ ٱلَّذِينَ ٱتَّقَوا۟ وَّٱلَّذِينَ هُم مُّحْسِنُونَ 128
|125. Call unto the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! Thy Lord is Best Aware of him who strayeth from His Way, and He is Best Aware of those who go aright.
126. If ye punish, then punish with the like of that wherewith ye were afflicted. But if ye endure patiently, verily it is better for the patient.
127. Endure thou patiently (O Muhammad) and thine endurance is only by (the help of) Allah, and grieve not for them, and be not in distress because of that which they devise.
128. Lo! Allah is with those who keep their duty unto Him and those who are doers of good.
|125. ‘Ud-‘u ‘ilaa Sabiili Rabbika bil-hikmati wal-maw-‘izatil-hasanati wa jaadilhum- bil-latii hiya ‘ahsan. ‘Inna Rabbaka huwa ‘A’-lamu biman- zalla ‘an- SabiiliHii wa Huwa ‘a’-lamu bil-Muhtadiin.
126. Wa ‘in ‘aaqabtum fa-‘aaqi-buu bi-misli maa ‘uuqibtum -bih. Wa la-‘in sabartum la-huwa khayrul-lis-Saabiriin.
127. Was-bir wa maa sabruka ‘illaa Billaahi wa laa tahzan ‘alayhim wa laa taku fii zayqim-mimmaa yamkuruun.
128. ‘InnAllaaha ma-’allaziinat-taqaw- wallaziina hum-Muhsinuuin. (Section 16)
It is commanded:
- Produce before the people real things by means of your word and behavior.
- Incite them to good impartially.
- Convince the people by saying good at suitable time.
Allah Almighty is Best Aware of that who goes astray and who goes aright.
Then it is commanded: If you are afflicted by the people and you desire to revenge, then you should return like for like only and do not punish them more than it. However, if you endure patiently, the fruit of patience is very sweet. Ask Allah Almighty for help of endurance. You should neither grieve and nor be in distress because of enemies’ stubbornness, obstinacy and stratagems. Keep the faith that Allah Almighty is with them who ward off evil fearing Him and do good works as He has commanded.
Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazaar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif).