Lesson # 773 From the Noble Quran
Qur’an is the Trustworthy Scripture in each aspect
Surah ‘Al-‘An-‘aam (Cattle) – Chapter – 6)–Stage – 2
Verse –115 of 165, Section – 14 of 20 (Part – 8)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
|And Perfected is the Word of Thy Lord in truth and justice. There is naught that can change His Words. And He is the Hearer, the Knower.||Wa Tammat Kalimatu Rabbika sidqanw-wa ‘adlaa. Laa mubaddila li-Kalmaa-tih. Wa Huwas-Samii-‘ul-‘Aliim.|
‘Adl – (justice), it means “equality”, that is to say, such word or command, in which, there is neither any loss for anyone nor anyone is oppressed.
In the previous lesson, it was explained that Holy Qur’an has brought quite true commands, you should not have any doubt in It. It is the trustworthy Scripture in each aspect and Allah Almighty is responsible Himself for Its safety forever. Nobody can replace or change even Its one word. So change or transformation in it cannot be imagined. It will remain forever as It is now and as it was from the time of Its Revelation. Some Proofs have been described in this verse about the credence and trustworthiness of Holy Qur’an’s Eternity in every respect, for instance:
- It is the Word of that One, Who is Lord of everything. Therefore, He is Lord of humankind also, and the civilization of human beings comes under His responsibility too. The civilization means “to fulfill all requirements of anything and bring it up to the stage of its perfection gradually”. It was necessary for the training of human being that he was to be provided with the clear Light of Guidance to enlighten his wisdom. That light is this Noble Qur’an. As the sun is the source of light for the apparent eyes, likewise, this Holy Qur’an is the source of the Light for the inner eyes.
- Everything in It is according to the incidents.
- Every person will live safe from the tyranny and oppression, if he abides by Its Rules.
- None can make any change in It.
- Its Sender is the Hearer of everyone, the Commander of every situation and the Knower of every that matter, which is hidden in the hearts.
Let’s concentrate upon this verse now:
It is commanded that This Word is from your Lord, Who is the Lord of the entire world too. It has been filled with the Truth, so full care has been taken in It to avoid any loss. None has any power to change any Word of It. You do not need to listen to any other than believers and are seduced. Ask Your Lord, whatever You have to ask. He is the Hearer of everyone. The people, who are around You for misguiding, do not know anything about the incidents. And the One (God Almighty), Who inspired This Holy Qur’an for Your guidance, He knows everything. These people cannot tell you that, which thing is advantageous for you, because they do not know that, what is useful for the humankind and what is harmful and dangerous.
The biggest proof of their ignorance and stupidity is that, they have been running behind the casual relishes and have considered this world everything.
Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’aan published By Idara Islaah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif)