LESSON # 452 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
There Shall No Fear/Grief Come upon The Martyrs
Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter – 3)
Verses – 169 to 171 of 200, Section –17 (Part – 4)
|169. Think not of those, who are slain in the Way of Allah, as dead. Nay, they are living, with their Lord they have provision-
170. Jubilant (are they) because of that which Allah hath bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not joined them but are left behind: That there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.
171. They rejoice because of favour from Allah and kindness, and that Allah wasteth not the reward of the believers.
169. Wa laa tah-sabannal-laziina qutiluu fii Sabiilillaahi ‘am-waataa. Bal ‘ahyaaa-‘un ‘inda Rabbihim yurzaquun.
170. Farihiina bimaaa ‘aataa- humullaahu min- fazlihii, wa yastab-shiruuna billaziina lam yalhaquu bihim-min khalfi-him, ‘allaa khawfun ‘alayhim wa laa hum yahzanuun.
171. Yastab-shiruuna bi-ni’-matim-minallaahi wa fazlinw-wa ‘annallaaha laa yuzii-‘u ‘ajral-Mu’-miniin.
It is a universal truth that human being cannot be released from the death while sitting at home. However, he remains excluded from that kind of death, which should be called perpetual life instead of death. Those people who are slain in the Way of Allah Almighty, they are Martyrs. They get a specific fortunate life after martyrdom, which is not given to every person. The Martyrs will remain cheerful in the Paradise because Allah Almighty bestowed them the wealth of martyrdom with His Bounty and Mercy. He will reveal upon them His very huge favors and send upon them the rain of benefactions. Which promises Allah Almighty had made through His Messenger (grace, glory, blessings and peace be upon him) for the martyrs, when they will behold them, they will be pleased very much. They will know that Allah Almighty does not destroy the diligence, endeavor, try and strife of the Believers. Moreover, He gives retaliation more than any person’s imagination and thought.
Not only, the martyrs will be happy upon their condition but they will also rejoice for the sake of their Muslim brethren, who have not joined them. But, who are left behind in the crusade: That if they are either martyred in the Way of Allah Almighty too or died upon Islam and Belief, then they will also get tasteful and relaxed life. There shall no fear come upon them in future neither shall they grieve on the past. In addition, they will enter direct into the pity of Allah Almighty with complete satisfaction.
Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’an published By Idara Islah wa Tableegh, Lahore and translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif.