LESSON # 425 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
Specialities And Reward Of The Pious
Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter – 3)
Verse –136 of 200, Section –14 (Part – 4)
|The reward of such will be forgiveness from their Lord and Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide for ever. And a bountiful reward for workers.||
‘Ulaaa-‘ika jazaaa-‘uhum-magfiratum-mir-Rabbihim wa jannaatun- tajrii min-tahtihal-‘anhaaru khaalidiina fiihaa. Wa ni’-ma ‘ajrul-‘aamiliin.
Following characteristics of sobers have been described in the preceding verses:
- Whether it is happiness or sadness, they spend their power and wealth by every means in the Way of Allah Almighty. They do not stop their hands even in the poverty.
- They control their wrath, do not do unpleasant things overwhelming by anger, and do not use unbefitting sentences from their mouths.
- They forgive the mistakes of defaulters. Forgiveness and mercy are their characteristics.
- To oblige includes in their nature. Surely, Allah Almighty makes friends to the pious people.
- If they commit any bad thing unknowingly or do any mistake, then they bear Allah Almighty in their hearts, and pray Him for absolution and forgiveness.
- Intentionally or unintentionally, if they commit any mistake or do something wrong at any time, they do not repeat it. As soon as they realize and know about it, immediately admit it.
The Spirit of fear from Allah Almighty, goodness and abstinence is produced due to these particularities. These are such people who are called the abstemious. Allah Almighty has promised best rewards for such people.
It is being commanded, “The reward of such will be forgiveness from their Lord, He covers their faults and omissions, overlooks from them and bestows them with His forgiveness and mercy”.
Gardens are for them in the Hereafter, underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. They will get there Paradise and its everlasting graciousness. How much great reward is for the righteous people? Would that the human beings confront Allah Almighty on the Day of Resurrection by making themselves able for this in the world.
Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & Translated from Arabic to English by Marmaduke Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore, Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’an published By Idara Islah wa Tableegh, Lahore and tran slated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif.