LESSON # 408 FROM HOLY QU
Reasons Of God’s Anger
Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter – 3)
Verse –112b of 200, Section –12 (Part – 4)
|That is because they used to disbelieve the Revelations of Allah, and slew the Prophets wrongfully. That is because they were disobedient and used to transgress.||
Zaalika bi-‘annahum kaanuu yakfuruuna bi-‘Aayaatillaahi wa yaqtuluunal-‘ambi-yaaa-‘a bigayri haqq; zaalika bimaa ‘asaw-wa kaanuu ya’-taduun.
The mention of a nation, who earned the anger of Allah Almighty (the Jews), is being made continuously. Following various forms of Divine’s wrath was described in the first part of this verse:
- Ignominy shall be their portion wheresoever they are found.
- They have incurred anger from their Lord. Sovereignty, independence and freedom are not in their luck.
- Wretchedness, poverty and bankruptcy are laid upon them.
There are only two forms to escape from this wrath of the Most Strong Ruler (Allah Almighty):
- If they grasp (hold fast) the rope of Allah Almighty, follow the Divine law of religion and become His slaves (servants).
- If they make treaty and promise with other People and nations, and come in with their support.
In this part of the verse, Allah Almighty commands that there are four causes of this situation:
- They used to disbelieve the Revelations of Allah Almighty, it means that they used to falsify the Commandments of God Almighty. The signs and miracles, which were revealed, they did not accept them too.
- They slew the Prophets and Messengers (peace be upon them). Slaughtering of the Prophets (peace be upon them) was not such a minor crime but they committed this crime without any particular reason.
- They made the evil and the disobedience as their national custom.
- They used to transgress, it aims that they crossed the Divine’s limits and did not remain bound in the limits of the laws.
Entire history of the Jews is evident upon such analysis of their national life. Establishment of the so-called state of Israel itself is living proof of the truth of God’s Word.
Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & English Translation by Marmaduke; Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore and Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’an published By Idara Islah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif)