LESSON # 404 FROM HOLY QUR’AN
Verses Of Holy Qur’an Are True
Surah ‘Aali ‘Imran (The Family Of ‘Imran, Chapter – 3)
Verse –108 & 109 of 200, Section –11 (Part – 4)
|108. There are Revelations of Allah, We recite them unto thee in truth. And Allah willeth no injustice to (His) creatures.
109. Unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in heavens and whasoever is in the earth. And unto Allah all things are returned.
108. Tilka ‘Aayaa-tullaahi nat-luuhaa ‘alayka bil-Haqq. Wa mallaahu yuriidu zul- mal-lil-‘aalamiin.
109. Wa lillaahi maa fis-samaa-waati wa maa fil-‘arz. Wa ‘ilal-laahi turja-‘ul-‘umuur.
Good qualities of the Muslims and bad qualities of the Infidels were discussed in the previous lessons including their end. Now it is being commanded strictly, “Don’t consider these entire Words (Holy Qur’an) as a lie. These are quite true and right, which We cause to hear you through Our Messenger” (grace, glory, blessings and peace of Allah Almighty be upon him). Allah Almighty does not desire to tyrannize His creatures in any form. The meanings of the tyranny should not be taken here as we use them in common. Because Allah Almighty does not do as we do in this world. According to our imagination, there may be four kinds of the tyranny:
- If Allah Almighty sends such severe orders, purpose of them is to molest only.
- That, the person is punished, who deserves His Mercy.
- That, the person is punished much severely, who committed a little sin.
- That, the person is not remunerated properly according to his/hers goodness.
Allah Almighty will never tyrannize like above four tyrannies, because His each Order is only for the training of human beings and His each matter is suitable exactly according to philosophy and advisability.
The earth, the skies and the entire existing of the world are in His hand.Therefore, there is no question regarding tyrannizing and injustice. Allah Almighty is the Creator of all the creatures. He fulfills their requirements. Their life, death, Prosperity, misery, pain and pleasure depend on Him. Indeed, there are so many kinds of torments, which the human being has to meet with. He has to face many difficulties, calamities and misfortunes, and he has to go also through many tests. At that time, he considers that the mountains have attacked upon him. He begins to curse his fate. It is the fact that Allah Almighty never tyrannizes anyone. A humankind should keep the forbearance and be settled on the virtue. He should remain steadfast on the right path and pray from Allah Almighty for himself always that his feet do not tremble.
Transliterated Holy Qur’an in Roman Script & English Translation by Marmaduke; Pickthall, Published by Paak Company, 17-Urdu Bazar, Lahore and Lesson collected from Dars e Qur’an published By Idara Islah wa Tableegh, Lahore (translated Urdu to English by Muhammad Sharif)